Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mani: [Rose Bowl]









Brand: American Apparel
Color: Rose Bowl

# of Coats: 2
Topcoat: Seche Vite Dry Fast

Price: $6 each. $15 for 3. $32 for 7 (on the website only).
Amount: 0.5 oz (15ml) bottle

My Description: A midtone pink with a yellow-beige undertone that has an opaque cream finish. The last picture does not depict the polish's true color. I took it to show the quality of the polish after 1 day of wear.

Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocelliulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Isopropyl Alcohol, Camphor, Benzophenone-1.

Random Sidenote: Every time I look at my nails, I always think "this would be such a pretty lipstick color!" lol


xxx Mayumi


*Fifth picture taken from the american apparel website

No comments:

Post a Comment