Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Eye of the Day [1]: 03.22.2010

After work today, I had a few errands to run, but I wanted to re-do my face because I had my work makeup look on for....about 8 hrs? (my shift was 7a-2p) and my face felt gross. 

I've been wanting to try the colored eyeliner look for a while, and I recently picked up a blue one so that's what I decided to use for this look. 

I kept the lid very light and neutral. All I did was used a concealer that doesn't work on my face (it's too light) on my lid up to the browbone then set it with some face powder. I actually just took these before putting up this post, not right after application. I didn't use any kind of a primer but 6 hrs later and nothing has smudged or creased on my eyelid. 
Then I applied a shimmery light pinky color over the lid, and a satin-y peach color for highlight. It looks like I have a light brown kind of color on my browbone but that's actually just my uneven skin coloring on my eye lol. 
On my lower lashline, I put a little bit of a bronzy brown liner on the outer half and smudged it out towards my tear duct. Next time I try this colored eyeliner, I want to try a matte color on the lid and see if that looks any different/better.

**the liner is more of a navy color, it's not this bright in person....I blame my camera's flash  








Products used:

  • Random cheapy concealer all over eyelid
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder over the concealer
  • Covergirl e/s trio "Shimmering Sands" (I used the lightest color in the trio) all over the lid
  • e.l.f. e/s duo "Butter Pecan" (again, I used the lighter color) on browbone
  • Prestige liquid eyeliner "Azure"
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner "Underground" for lower lashline
  • Rimmel Volume Flash Mousse mascara in 001 Black


xxx Mayumi

No comments:

Post a Comment