Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shopping Bag [9]: Walgreens & Target

Rimmel Moisture Renew SPF 15 lipgloss in 105 Pink Benefit. On sale for 50% off at Walgreens when I purchased it.


 Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave in the Frosted Velvet and Cashmere Rain formulas.
The Revitalizing formula is "infused with exfoliating pearls & verbena."
The Dry Skin formula is "infused with olive butter & soy."
I prefer the Cashmere Rain. The exfoliating pearls in the Revitalizing formula are kind of annoying & I always think they'll dull my blade quicker, plus I don't really think they're great exfoliators.
These were on offer at Walgreens for 2/$4 with a $2 register rewards so basically, I got the 2 for $2.


Oxy Maximum Vanishing Spot Treatment: 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Medication. This was in the clearance section at Walgreens for $1.35 so I decided to try it out! Instead of using it as a spot treatment, I actually spread a thin layer over most of my face. It is very drying so I use a thicker moisturizer over it.



Wet n Wild Color Icon brow and eyeliner pencils in 649 Mink Brown (left) & 655 Charcoal (right). These are currently being sold for $0.69 at Walgreens. Original price is $0.99.


Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System. This thing has been sold out for the longest time at Walgreens, Ulta, & Target so I was shocked when I saw a ton of these on the shelf! These were originally priced at $29.99, but I got it on sale for ~$25 at Target. The kit comes with the gadget, one brush head, & a sample tube of the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser.


Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey lip balm 2-pack from Target. Came in a 2 for the price of one pack, but I'd already taken it out of the packaging so I only photographed one. I'd been wanting to try this out, plus the boyfriend had been complaining of dry lips lately so picked it up when I saw it while I was browsing through aisles.




xxx Mayumi

No comments:

Post a Comment