1) Circle/ Infinity Scarf: I want my first one to be a chunky knitted charcoal grey or black, but I'd like to collect them in a variety of colors and textures.
2) TOMS Classic Slip-On: Specifically, these glittery white ones! $53.95
3) Gold watch: I don't have a specific brand that I'd prefer & can't decide if I want one with a rectangular face or a circular one, but these that I found on asos are both nice :)
4) HRH Collection "Ultra Luxe" bracelets: At the moment it's only available in silver but I'd love to eventually get them in both colors! $40
5) Urban Decay Naked2 palette: I don't own the original Naked palette, & I think I prefer the packaging of the new one. $50
6) Clarisonic MIA in pink: This is a must-have for many & have yet to own one! $119
7) Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation: I've been coveting this pricey foundation ever since I first heard donnashorts1 rave about it. $62
8) Storage trunk: I'm in dire need of both storage and seating in my new apartment's tiny living room. I think a storage trunk like this would fit the bill nicely.
What's on your wishlist this year?