Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wishlist [1]: Black Friday

Here are some of the things I may possibly be getting from the Black Friday deals this year :)

Sephora:
     Kat Von D "Adora"
   

Ulta: 
     Organix Haircare/Skincare
 
Walgreens: 
     Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in "Siren"


      Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in "Pink Pop"


      Scunci Hair Elastics

H&M: boyfriend blazer, trench/jacket. I'm sure I'll find more bits & bobs while I'm there though ;)

On a more "practical" level, I need to find a place to get a microwave, an oscillating heater, a card reader for my camera, & an espresso maker. I've been obsessed with cappuccinos lately & I figured it'd save me money in the long run if I can make it myself.

If I find more deals in the next few days that interest me, I will be adding them to this post!

What are some of the things that you will be purchasing on Black Friday?


Mayumi

No comments:

Post a Comment