Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wishlist [2]: Holiday 2011

1) Circle/ Infinity Scarf: I want my first one to be a chunky knitted charcoal grey or black, but I'd like to collect them in a variety of colors and textures.



2) TOMS Classic Slip-On: Specifically, these glittery white ones! $53.95






3) Gold watch: I don't have a specific brand that I'd prefer & can't decide if I want one with a rectangular face or a circular one, but these that I found on asos are both nice :)







4) HRH Collection "Ultra Luxe" bracelets: At the moment it's only available in silver but I'd love to eventually get them in both colors! $40




5) Urban Decay Naked2 palette: I don't own the original Naked palette, & I think I prefer the packaging of the new one. $50




6) Clarisonic MIA in pink: This is a must-have for many & have yet to own one! $119


7) Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation: I've been coveting this pricey foundation ever since I first heard donnashorts1 rave about it. $62





8) Storage trunk: I'm in dire need of both storage and seating in my new apartment's tiny living room. I think a storage trunk like this would fit the bill nicely.




What's on your wishlist this year?
xoxo Mayumi

1 comment:

  1. We have so many things matching on our wishlists! Can we take a moment to talk about how amazing HRH Jewelry is?? I'm in LOVE with it, so upset that it's always out of stuck. Let us know what you end up getting! :) <3

    ReplyDelete